Friday, October 06, 2006

Evenin' all.....

hi peeps,

So, this is it. After a year and a half out of the journalist game, and the demise of local listings magazine City Life, I'm back in. Couldn't resist the temptation I guess. Inspired by a couple of blogs I've seen around, I had a bit of time on my hands and realised writing my own reflections on culture, life and everything would provide a great outlet for my ever-evolving brain.

And so, that's what this is. I'll be posting reviews of movies, clubs, tv, music, gigs, etc, from my base here in Manchester, England. And I'll be giving you both barrels on life, the universe and everything when I'm feeling like it....

1 comment:

Gavin White said...

Welcome to the world of Blogspot! - I got your link off the Manchizzle blog. God Bless, Gavin